The Adventure Cannonball Club is a club for like-minded adventure riders would want to navigate their own adventures using a simple “adventure” style roadbook. The club organises 12 UK based Adventure Cannonballs at various locations around the UK and also 2 overseas Adventure Cannonballs per annum. All activities are closed to club so you will have to be a member to take part.
The format of each Adventure Cannonball is the same:-
- Meet at a pre-determined location
- Pick up your roadbook and roadbook holder ( the club has 40 for hire!)
- Set up
- Attend the short briefing for the day
- Ride for 150 – 250km per day – maybe further on the overseas adventures.
- Get together at the end of the day and talk about the day’s highlights.
About the Roadbook
The roadbook is a simple, easy to understand roadbook with obvious navigation, including road signs, road numbers, cafes, fuel stops, points of interest and photo opportunities. It is not written as a full “rally type” roadbook.
About the Route
The route taken will primarily suit adventure bikes and can be ridden on road or dual sport tyres. All routes will have been pre-ridden and approved for road tyres.
In order to take part in any Adventure Cannonball event or activity you must be a member, this helps us with costs for roadbook printing, organising new routes, permissions where necessary, roadbook holders for hire and maintenance. You can pay either monthly or annually – click here to join.